The availability of informations is limited by:
- Distractions in Information flow:
- Those possessing it are not wiling to share it (free). (science publishing, journalism, business, gurus, religions, …
- Presentation of information is limited by writer/talker filtration in mind.
- Limitations of language/words, that can not describe properly.
- Unwillingness of reader/listener to accept information
- State of mind reader/listener is in and his filtration
- Overflow of unimportant informations like gosiping, news, addvertises,… So you don’t get infomations important to you.
With the site concept those limitations shell be diminished.
- Free sharing from those who have access to information. Open sourced like Wikipedia.
- and 3. Many authors share link to their explanation and briefly present it on the site.
- Society arrange authors contributions in best understandable way. Some phrases are in-line explained.
- By provoking curiosity it gain interest of user.
- Different explanations offer user choose his favourite, but still make him aware of others.