Public schooling was developed to bring up people to follow leaders (prusia).
In (ordinary) public school you don’t get (or not sufficient) knowledge about:
- Personal relationships: Personal, family; Teams, cooperation,
- Finances: What money is and how it work; Personal finances, budget,…
- Critical thinking about: your person (upbringing); new and similar information
Public schooling and upbringing in general is known to kill creativity. Small children (2-4years) are creative, while older (7+) are not. Ken Robison
Bus system of tend to go tough:
- You have to measure, so you set standards – thereby you kill heterogeneity and creativity of individuals.
- Teachers are employed so they tend to just do their job and no more – heavy to keep freshness.